TOC of yoga poses that increase metabolism
Metabolism | Yoga list | Yoga Poses | Benefits | FAQs
Yoga poses that increase metabolism: The people of the 21st century have become very much developed, but with development, more pollution has also increased.
Earlier people used to be fit and healthy because there was not much pollution and all people used to do yoga, which kept their body active.
In today’s time, the problem of increasing fat in the people is getting excessive, this problem also used to happen earlier times, but people know how to control it, but in today’s time, most people do not know how to control it.
People use to take medicines do surgery but this problem does not go, so what should they do about it?
Yoga poses that increase metabolism: An important question of the minds of all people, how to increase metabolism?
See, there are two ways to increase metabolism, first by getting surgery or taking medicine and second by naturally i.e., doing yoga and eating healthy food.
A lot of people like the other option more because they are afraid of the operation and they want to treat it naturally.
So do not worry because those people who want to treat it in a natural way, this article is for them because we have brought an article for yoga poses that increase metabolism.
The yoga we will learn today in this article are as follows:
- Anjaneyasana (Equestrian pose)
- Setu Bandhasana
Anjaneyasana (Equestrian Pose)
Yoga poses that increase metabolism: Equestrian pose or Anjaneyasana is a lunging back bending asana in modern yoga as exercise.
This pose comes in the sequence of Surya namaskar.
How to do Equestrian Pose?
- Star with Downwards dog pose.
- Bring your right knee to the floor.
- Now Raise your hands and join the palm.
- Now, look upward to the sky.
- Bend our back and writings as much as possible.
- Keep in mind that your left foot should perpendicular to the floor.
- Maintain this pose for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Now Change your legs and again repeat all the steps.
- That was one complete round.
- Do this 3 to 4 times.
Benefits of Equestrian Pose
- It tones the kidney and liver.
- It increases willpower, determination, and courage.
- It strengthens the muscles of the legs and chest.
- It opens the heart and increases lung capacity.
Halasana (Plow Pose)
Yoga poses that increase metabolism: Plow pose or Halasana is an inverter asana in yoga and modern yoga as exercise.
The name comes from the Sanskrit word Hala which means Plough and asana means posture.
How to do Plow Pose?
- Lie on your back with your arms beside you
- keep your palms downward
- When you inhale, use your abdominal muscle to lift your feet off the floor
- Raise your legs vertically at a 90-degree angle
- Now, support your hips and back with your hands
- Breathe normally and lift your hips and back off the ground
- Now, Allow your legs to sweep at a 180-degree angle over your head
- Your toes should touch the ground and your back should be perpendicular to the floor
- you may get into some trouble doing this but you will able to completely do this after some attempts.
- Hold in this pose for 30 to 40 seconds and then relax.
Note: You have to do this slow and gentle.
Benefits of Plow pose
- It tones the leg
- It stimulates the thyroid gland.
- It strengthens the immune system
- It calms the nervous system
- It helps in reducing stress
- It strengthens and opens the neck, shoulders, and back muscles.
Utkatasana (Twisted Chair Pose)
Yoga poses that increase metabolism: The twisted chair pose is the variant of the Chair Pose or Utkatasana. The name comes from (Sanskrit word) Utkat which means Intense, Powerful, and Asana which means Pose; it is pronounced as u-t-kat-asana.
This is a very simple but very effective standing Yoga pose. This Yoga poses are done in a standing pose. Your kid can do this yoga for 3 min in 6 shifts 30 seconds for a shift.
How to do Utkatasana?
- Stand straight and keep your hands at your side
- Bend your knees and push your hips back, it will look like you are sitting on the chair
- Now, twist your upper body to the right
- Bring your left elbow to the right knee
- Hold this position for 30 seconds
- Then come back to starting position and then repeat this posture with another side.
Benefits of Utkatasana
- This Yoga Pose is Beneficial for those who have pain in the ankles, thighs, calves, and spines.
- It helps to strengthen the ankles, thighs, calves, and spine.
- It also helps to strengthen the shoulders and chest.
- It is the yoga to increase focus and concentration
- It also stimulates the abdominal organs, diaphragm, and heart and reduces flat feet too
Garudasana (Eagle Pose)
Yoga poses that increase metabolism: The Garudasana or the eagle pose is a standing balancing asana in modern yoga as exercise.
The name comes from the Sanskrit word Garuda Which means Eagle and asana which means Posture.
According to Hindu Mythology, Garuda is known as the king of birds and the Vahana (mount) of Lord Vishnu.
How to do Garudasana?
- Stand in tadasana
- transfer your whole weight on your left foot
- Now, lift your right thigh over your left thigh as high up the thigh as possible
- Hook your right foot around your left calf
- Now, Bring Both arms in front of you and parallel to the floor
- Bring your right elbow into the left and left elbow into the right.
- Then Bring your left palm in front of the right palm.
- Then join your palm and keep your thumbs pointing to the tip of your nose.
- Keep your spine perpendicular to the floor
- Hold in this pose for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Now, reverse your arms and legs
- Do this pose for 30 seconds then release.
Benefits of Garudasana
- It helps in strengthens the calves and ankles.
- It helps in stretching The ankles and calves
- It is the yoga to increase focus and concentration
- Improve sense of balance
- It helps in reducing lower back pain.
Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose)
Yoga poses that increase metabolism: Bridge pose or Setu Bandhasana is an inverted back bending asanas in hatha yoga in modern yoga and exercise.
The name of this pose is from the Sanskrit word Setu which means bridge and Banda which means lock and asana which means pose.
How to do Setu Bandhasana?
- Lie on the ground on a yoga mat.
- Now bend your knees so that it is at 90 degrees of spine striking.
- Now slowly inhale and lift your waist according to the comfort.
- Try to be in the pose for approx 20 to 30 sec.
- Now slowly exhale and bring your waist down to the ground.
- Now, this is one round, do it 3 to 4 times.
Benefits of Setu Bandhasana
- This yoga pose is very effective for those who have back pains.
- This yoga helps to stretches the chest, neck, and spine.
- It helps to stimulate the lungs, abdominal organs, and thyroid.
- Improves digestion.
- It too helps in reducing anxiety, fatigue, backache, headache, and insomnia.
- Dental for asthma, osteoporosis, sinusitis, and High blood pressure.
Yoga poses that increase metabolism: Kapalbhati is also known as a breath of fire. It is an important Shatkarma, a purification in Hatha yoga.
The name of the pose comes from the Sanskrit word Kapala which means Skull and Bhati which means shining.
How to do Kapalbhati pranayama?
- Sit in a meditative pose
- Take a deep breath.
- Exhale and pull your stomach.
- pull your navel in back toward the spine
- Do this at your comfort.
- Keep your right hands on your stomach to feel the abdominal muscles contract.
- when you will relax then your navel and abdomen will breathe flow into your lungs automatically.
- Do 20 such breaths to complete one round of Kapal Bhati.
- Do this 2 more times.
Benefits of Kapalbhati pranayama
- It increases the metabolic rate
- It clears the Nadis
- It stimulates the abdominal organs
- It improves the blood circulation
- It calms and uplifts the mind
Janusirsasana (Head to knee pose)
Yoga poses that increase metabolism: Head to knee pose or Janusirsasana is a seated twisting and forward bending asana in the diverse school of modern yoga as exercise.
The name of this pose comes from the Sanskrit word “Janu” which means “Knee”,“Shirsha” which means “Head”, and “asana” which means “pose”.
How to do Janusirsasana?
- Sit on the floor
- Now, extend your legs in front of you
- Fold your left leg and place it to your thigh of your right leg
- Stretch your right leg out
- Inhale and bend your body over the right leg
- Keep sure that your spine is stretched
- Try to keep your knee with your nose
- Now, Grab your right leg feet with your arms
- Now hold your breath and maintain in that position for 20 to 30 seconds
- Now relax and come back to the starting position
- Now repeat this pose from the opposite leg
- Repeat this 2 to 3 times
Benefits of Janusirsasana
- It calms the brain
- It helps in relieving mild depression
- It stretches the spine, hamstring, groins, and shoulder
- It relieves anxiety, headaches, menstrual discomfort, and fatigue
- It improves digestion
Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
Yoga poses that increase metabolism: Camel pose or Ustrasana is kneeling back bending asanas in modern yoga as exercise.
The name of this pose comes from the Sanskrit word “Ustra” which means “camel” and “asana” which means “posture”.
Camel pose is a deep backward bent from a kneeling position.
this poses one of the 26 asanas in the Bikram yoga sequence
How to do Ustrasana?
- Kneel down on yoga mat but keep little distance between both legs
- Now, place your right hand on your right heels and your left hand on your left heel.
- Now, Lift your chest
- Maintain in this pose for 30 to 40 seconds
- Slowly come back to your normal position.
Benefits of Ustrasana
- Reduce fat on the thigh
- It helps to improve posture
- It relieves lower back pain
- It helps in opening the chest and improving respiration.
- It stretches and strengthens the shoulder and back
- It is the yoga to increase focus and concentration
Benefits of yoga exercises to increase metabolism
Some benefits of yoga exercise to increase metabolism rate are as follows:
- It stimulates metabolism
- It improves digestion System
- It improves the posture
- It calms the mind
FAQs related to yoga pose to increase metabolism
Now we will answer some questions that have recently been asked by people.
Q. How to increase metabolism with yoga?
Ans: If you do yoga daily, it makes your body fit and keeps the body parts healthy. As you know that there is a lot of benefits of doing yoga.
When you do yoga it stimulates all the body organs and enhances the body working.
Q. Which is the best yoga moves to increase metabolism or Yoga position to increase metabolism?
Ans: As we say that we try on our behalf that you get the best information about any disease. And in this article, we have told you which yoga is the best that will be best for you, whose name we are telling again, you can read the article of scroll above.
The following yoga poses are:
If you feel that this article is helpful then make sure to share this article with your friends Also leave a comment and if you have any health-related queries then please leave a comment about your queries and then you will get the solution within 48 hours on healthy nor website and on your email too.
Yoga poses that increase metabolism
We do not claim that the things stated in this article are 100% correct. We have collected all the information from the Internet. If you do this, then it is entirely your responsibility.