TOC of Tadacip 20mg Review
Uses |Dosage |How to use | Side-effects | Precaution
Tadacip 20 mg reviews: Tadacip 20 mg tablet is used to treat Erectile dysfunction (ED), which is also known as impotence in men.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man is unable to achieve or maintain a penile erection sufficient for sexual intercourse.
This problem happens when there is decreased blood flow to the penis.
Reduced blood flow may be due to physical complications after injury or illness or due to some psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc.
Sometimes Chronicle lifestyle factors such as obesity, smoking, drinking, etc.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is directly related to age, and the incidence of moderate to severe Erectile dysfunction (ED) can increase from two to three times between 40 and 70 years of age.
Tadacip-Cipla tablet is used to treat in the following conditions:
- It is used to treat erectile dysfunction
- It is used to treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (also known as enlarged prostate)
Tadacip Cipla dosage
This dosage is for oral use only.
please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
This medicine is used when necessary, so the dose is less likely to disappear. If you are at the prescribed dose of this medicine, take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Suddenly search for an emergency medical treatment or you should contact your doctor in the case of an overdose as soon as possible.
How to use Cipla tadacip 20mg?
This dosage is for oral use only.
Swallow this medicine whole with some water. Do not chew it or break it. Tadacip 20 tablets can be taken with or without food, but it is to take it at certain times that are prescribed by a doctor.
Take the medicine dosage in the duration as advised by the doctor.
Tadacip 20 mg side effects
The following are the side effects of this medicine:
- Blurred Vision
- Muscle Pain
- Upset Stomach
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk)
Tadacip 20mg Precaution
- Before taking this pill tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or if you have any allergies.
This contains some inactive ingredients which can cause an allergic reaction or other problems.
- First tell your doctor about the medical history before taking it, if you have ever suffered from
- heart problem
- stroke in the past 6 months
- Kidney Disease
- liver disease
- high or low blood pressure
- Eye problem
- bleeding disorder.
- Don’t consume alcohol because this medicine can make you dizzy and consuming alcohol will make you dizzier.
- Before having surgery tell your doctor or dentist about the products you use.
- This medicine is not commonly used in women, but this medicine can be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy. Consult your doctor and then take this medicine during pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor about breastfeeding. is it safe after taking pills?
- This tablet decrease alertness, affect your vision, or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. So do not drive if these symptoms occur
How does Tadacip 20 mg work?
Tadacip 20 mg is a phosphodiesterase(PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscle in penile blood vessels.
When to see a doctor?
You can visit a doctor in the following cases
- If you see any side effect
- If you ever had any allergy
- Consult your doctor before breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor in case of overdose
Source: The information is collected from the internet.