TOC of Prenatal yoga for chest congestion
Chest Congestion | Cause | Symptoms | List | Yoga Poses | Yoga TOC
Prenatal yoga for chest congestion | yoga for lungs: As you all know that the whole world is still struggling with the corona epidemic, in this you will all want to be healthy and what should we do to be healthy.
You have to take care of your health in the cold weather. In the winter season, one of the most common diseases is chest congestion. we will read about the solution for chest congestion in this article.
Chest congestion is the collection of mucus in the lungs and lower bronchi. It normally occurs
by a wet, productive cough that brings thickened mucus.
Due to congestion in the chest, you hear the sound of breathing or wheezing when you exhale in and out.
The two most common causes of chest congestion are bacteria and viruses responsible for airborne particles and upper respiratory tract infections.
The symptoms of chest congestion include:
- A consistent cough
- Coughing up thick mucus
- Chest Pain
- High fever
If you are afraid of going to the doctor and you want to cure it naturally at home, then we have brought a great article for you.
If you practice the described yoga daily, then you will get a lot of rest, not only this, you will also get many benefits which you will not even know.
Now we will give you the list of that yoga can cure your chest congestion to a great extent.
Let us now know in detail.
Prenatal yoga for chest congestion: Easy pose or Sukhasana is a simple cross-legged sitting asana in hatha yoga, Sometimes used for meditation in both Buddhism and Hinduism.
The name comes from the Sanskrit word Sukha which means Pleasure and asana which means Pose.
How to do Easy Pose?
- Sit on the floor
- Cross your right calf in front of the left, so that the feet of the knees pile up.
- Stay directly above the sitting bones, so that the bowl of the pelvis is straight, neither forward nor back
- Hold your knees with your hand
- Use your arms to stretch the length of the spine forward and upward
- Drag your navel toward the sacrum and the sacrum towards the thoracic spine
- Maintain this active and raised spine and bend the palms towards the ceiling, pulling the arms back until the top of the upper arms corresponds to the body.
- To raise and open the chest, press the spine firmly with seated bones to increase any volume
- Maintain a soft and steady gaze
- Do for 10 to 15 minutes, then switch your legs
Benefits of Sukhasana
- It helps to open hips
- It stretches the knees and ankles
- It helps to strengthen the back
- It calms the mind
- It reduces stress and anxiety
- It is the yoga to increase focus and concentration
Prenatal yoga for chest congestion: Cobrapose or Bhujangasana is a back-bending asana in modern yoga as exercise and hatha yoga. This yoga is the part of Surya Namaskar(Salute to the Sun)
The origin of the name of this pose is from the Sanskrit word “Bhujanga” which means “cobra” and “asana” which means “Pose”.
How to do Cobra Pose?
- Lie down on the ground on your stomach.
- Now, place your palm under the shoulder.
- Stretch your back and keep your leg straight and keep in mind your legs should be close enough to each other.
- Now, inhale and lift your body upwards.
- Mind one thing that you should not stretch your waist much.
- Try to remain in this posture for 15-20 seconds
- Then exhale and return to the normal position. Now do this pose for 3-4 ties.
Benefits of Cobra Pose
- It helps to strengthen the spin.
- It also stretches the chest, lungs, shoulders, and abdomen.
- It stimulates the abdominal organs.
- It opens the heart and lungs.
- It increases body heat and destroys diseases.
Shoulder Stand Pose
Prenatal yoga for chest congestion: ShoulderStandpose or morefullySalambaSarvangasana (Supported Shoulder Stand) is an inverted asana in modern yoga as exercise. similar poses were used in medieval hatha yoga.
The origin of the name of this yoga is from the Sanskrit word “Salama” which means “Supported“, “Sarvanga” which means “allbody” and “asana” which means “Posture”
How to do Shoulder Stand Pose?
- Lie straight on your back. Keep your hands on the ground directly next to the back.
- Breathing in, lift both legs, and bring them to “Ardha-Halasana”.
- Support your elbows to the back with both hands resting on the ground. Inhale and Exhale 1-2 times and make sure that your body balance is correct.
- Now lift the torso and legs and make it exactly in one line. Keep the vision on the nose. If you have difficulty in doing this, then you can keep your eyesight even on your Navel.
- Now, try to maintain this posture for 30 to 40 sec. Try to do this pose 3-4 times.
Benefits of Shoulder Stand Pose
- It helps to calm the brain.
- It helps relieve stress and mild depression.
- It helps in Stimulating the thyroid, prostate glands, and abdominal organs.
- It stretches the shoulders and neck.
- Medical for asthma, infertility, and sinusitis.
- It helps for releasing stress.
Prenatal yoga for chest congestion: Bow Pose or Dhanurasana is a back-bending asana in hatha yoga and modern yoga as exercise.
The name comes from the Sanskrit word Dhanur which means Bow and asana which means posture.
How to do Bow Pose?
- Lie down on your stomach with your feet slightly apart.
- Place your arms on the side of your body
- Slowly, fold your knees and hold your ankles with your hands
- Inhale and pull your legs up and lift your chest
- Stretch it as you feel stretch in your arm and thigh
- Focus on your breathing
- Maintain in this pose for 15-20 seconds
- Slowly bring your chest and legs back to the ground
- Then do this pose 2 to 3 times then relax.
Benefits of Bow Pose
- It stretches the ankles, thigh, groins, abdomen, and chest.
- It improves the blood circulation to the spinal nervous
- It strengthens the back muscle
- It stimulates the organs of the abdomen and neck
Downward Facing Dog Pose
Prenatal yoga for chest congestion: Downward facing dog pose is an asana in modern yoga as exercise, which is one of the parts of Suryanamaskar(Salute to the Sun).
This yoga pose is similar to the standing straddle pose but not the same. This yoga pose is a little easier than it.
The downward-facing dog pose is beneficial for pregnant ladies. Downward Dog has been called “deservedly one of yoga’s most widely recognized yoga poses” and the “quintessential yoga pose”
The origin of the name of this pose is from the Sanskrit word “Adho” which means “Down“, “Mukh” which means “face“, “Svana” which means “Dog“, and “Asana” which means “Pose“.
This posture has the head down, eventually touching the floor, with bodyweight on the palms and feet. The arms are straight forward, shoulder-width apart; The legs are one leg apart, the legs are straight, and the hips are raised as high as possible.
How to do a Downward facing dog pose?
- Sit in cow and cat starting pose.
- In this posture, you have to be on your knees, both hands will stand on the ground and the back will straight.
- Now with emphasis on the hands, first move the right leg and then the left leg back.
- Raise the hips up towards the sky and if possible, take the heels down to the ground.
- In this posture, you will feel the stretch on the back of your leg.
- Keep the arm straight and keep the chest straight, move the chest toward the ground as much as you can.
- Now, you will feel the tension on your chest and arms too.
- Try to be in this pose for 30 to 40 seconds then release.
Benefits of Downward facing dog pose
- It helps in relieving stress, headache, insomnia, back pain, fatigue, and mild depression.
- It helps in calming the mind.
- Stretches the shoulders, hamstrings, arches, calves, and hands.
- It improves digestion.
- Medicinal for high blood pressure, asthma, flat feet, sciatic, and sinusitis.
- This yoga pose helps in warming up the ankles and the toes.
Prenatal yoga for chest congestion: Camel pose or Ustrasana is kneeling back bending asanas in modern yoga as exercise.
The name of this pose comes from the Sanskrit word “Ustra” which means “camel” and “asana” which means “posture”.
Camel pose is a deep backward bent from a kneeling position.
this poses one of the 26 asanas in the Bikram yoga sequence
How to do Camel pose?
- Kneel down on yoga mat but keep little distance between both legs
- Now, place your right hand on your right heels and your left hand on your left heel.
- Now, Lift your chest
- Maintain in this pose for 30 to 40 seconds
- Slowly come back to your normal position.
Benefits of Camel pose
- Reduce fat on the thigh
- It helps to improve posture
- It relieves lower back pain
- It helps in opening the chest and improving respiration.
- It stretches and strengthens the shoulder and back
- It is the yoga to increase focus and concentration
Best yoga for respiratory problems – Yoga for breathing problems
If a person is suffering from chest congestive, then he has difficulty in breathing as well, you can also cure it by properly doing yoga.
The following yoga you may practice when you feel problem in breathing:
When to see a doctor for chest congestion
Prenatal yoga for chest congestion: when you feel the following problems then you must visit your doctor.
- Fever higher than 100° F
- Troubling in breathing
- Experience wheezing
- Shortness of breath
- When you see black mucus
- Coughing up cold
FAQs related to Chest Congestion
Q. Which yoga is best for lungs?
Ans: The Yoga which is listed above is the best yoga poses for the lungs. As it is very helpful and beneficial.
Q. Does vaporub help chest congestion?
Ans: Yes, Vapor rub scored the highest in providing relief from cough and congestion.
Q. Which is the best yoga for lungs cleaning?
Ans: If you want to learn best yoga for lungs cleaning then we will tell you. The following are the best yoga for lungs cleaning:
prenatal yoga for chest congestion
Q. Which is healthy yoga for nose block? / Which is the best yoga for blocked nose?
Ans: The best yoga for the blocked nose are as follows:
- Anuloma Viloma Breathing
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Downward dog pose
- Child pose
- Bridge pose
Q. What are the mudra for blocked nose? / Which is the best mudra for nose block?
Ans: The best mudra for nose block is as follows:
- Jal Sahamak Hasta Mudra
- Linga Hasta Mudra
- Pushan Hasta Mudra
- Gyan Mudra
prenatal yoga for chest congestion
Q. Which is the best yoga for bronchitis?
Ans: The best yoga for curing bronchitis are as follows:
- Sukhasana (Easy Pose)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half-Spinal Twist)
- Simhasana (Lion Pose)
- Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend)
- Ardha Pincha Mayurasana (Dolphin Pose)
- Salamba Sarvangasana (All Limbs Pose)
- Savasana (Corpse Pose)
Some related question
So now we are going to tell you the answers to some questions that people ask in different ways, but they all have the same answer, now we will write all those questions and answer them.
1Q. Which is the best yoga for synus?
Which is the best yoga for sinus?
which is the best yoga poses for sinus relief?
Which is the best yoga for Sinus relief?
Best yoga for sinuses?
Which is the best yoga for sinus pressure?
Which is the best yoga posture for sinus?
Which is the best yoga for sinuses?
|Ans: Many people have the question of how do we fix the sinus or what to do if the sinus does not grow much. As everyone knows that yoga is the only natural treatment that can stop you from growing.
We have already written an article on this subject, click here to read. In which we have talked about its cause, its symptoms, and about yoga poses.
Q. Which is the best yoga for cold and cough? / Which is the best yoga for cough and cold?
Ans: The best yoga for cold and cough are as follows:
- Seated spinal twist
- Standing forward bend
- Child pose
- Neck stretch
If you feel that this article is helpful then make sure to share this article with your friends Also leave a comment and if you have any health-related queries then please leave a comment about your queries and then you will get the solution within 48 hours on healthy nor website and on your email too.
Prenatal yoga for chest congestion
We do not claim that the things stated in this article are 100% correct. We have collected all the information from the Internet. If you do this, then it is entirely your responsibility.