Yoga for nausea: Nausea is stomach discomfort and the sensation of vomit.
Nausea can be a precursor to vomiting stomach contents. There are many reasons for the condition and can often be prevented.
Cause of Nausea
Nausea is a non-specific symptom, which means that it has so many possible causes. Some common causes of nausea are as follows:-
- Food poisoning
- Motion Sickness
- Low blood sugar
- Lack of sleep
if you are suffering from nausea and you want the solution then we will tell you Yoga poses for nausea.
Yoga list for nausea
- Viparita Karani
- Baddha Konasana
- Deep Breathing
Yoga Poses for Nausea
Viparita Karani (Leg up the wall pose)
yoga for nausea: Leg up the wall pose or Viparita Karani come in two types of yoga:- Hatha Yoga and Modern yoga.
Viparita Karani is an Asana and mudra in Hatha yoga and In modern yoga as exercise.
This yoga is a supported Yoga pose.
This yoga comes from the Sanskrit word Viparita which means inverted or reversed, and Karani indicates particle type of practice.
How to do Leg Up The Wall Pose?
- Sit in a space near a wall.
- So that your friends are on the floor sprain in front of you and the left side of your body is touching the wall
- The eggs l a lie on your back
- Make sure that the end of your leg press against the wall
- Keep your teeth face upward
- keep in mind that you should keep your buttock a little away from the wall
- Now keep your back and head resting on the floor and form a 90-degree between your upper body and the lower body
- Now close your eyes and breathe normally
- Holding this position for at least four to five minutes and then release.
- This was one round 2 this pose for at least two rounds.
Benefits of the leg up the wall pose
- It helps to relax your body
- It relieves a mild backache
- It helps to relieve anxiety
- Helps in relieving urinary disorder
Badhakonasana (Butterfly Pose)
yoga for nausea: Badhakonasana is a hatha yoga posture. Badhakonasana is the variant of Ardha Titli asana which is done by both legs.
The name comes from the Sanskrit word Purna which means Full, Titli which means butterfly, and asana which means Pose.
How to do Butterfly Pose?
- Sit on a yoga mat.
- Now bend your knees and bring your feet together.
- Now keep you breathing normally.
- Hold your toes and slowly move your leg up and down.
- Do it 10 to 16 times
- Then relax.
Benefits of Butterfly Pose
- It stretches the waist, thigh, and knees
- Useful for pregnant women for a natural and healthy delivery of the baby.
- It stimulates the liver and kidney.
yoga for nausea: Deep breathing or Kapalbhati is also known as a breath of fire. It is an important Shatkarma, a purification in Hatha yoga.
The name of the pose comes from the Sanskrit word Kapala which means Skull and Bhati which means shining.
How to do Kapalbhati pranayama?
- Sit in a meditative pose
- Take a deep breath.
- Exhale and pull your stomach.
- pull your navel in back toward the spine
- Do this at your comfort.
- Keep your right hands on your stomach to feel the abdominal muscles contract.
- when you will relax then your navel and abdomen will breathe flow into your lungs automatically.
- Do 20 such breaths to complete one round of Kapal Bhati.
- Do this 2 more times.
Benefits of Kapalbhati pranayama
- It increases the metabolic rate
- It clears the Nadis
- It stimulates the abdominal organs
- It improves the blood circulation
- It calms and uplifts the mind