Work | Use | Side Effects | Dose | Benefits
Neurobion forte: Neurobion Forte is a complex combination of the vitamin B complex, strengthening the disease immune system and improving the digestive system.
It is also essential for a healthy nervous system. Let us know how Neurobion Forte works, its side effects, precautions, and its use.
What is Neurobion Forte?
Neurobion Forte OTC is a multi-vitamin tablet used as a drug, which contains B-complex supplements.
It means that it works by removing vitamin B deficiency in the body.
These vitamins are like other medicines, but they are also known for additional benefits and vitamin B supply apart from this.
Neurobion forte use in anemia, heart disease, dementia, stress, mental weakness, excessive eagerness, young hair, blood loss, skin diseases, etc.
All vitamins obtained from this medicine helps fulfill all the metabolic demands required by the body.
Consumption of this medicine does avoid in cases of peptic ulcer and liver problems.
Vitamin-B is a water-soluble vitamin, which is easily soluble in water, and when taken more than necessary, it comes out of the body with urine.
All the components present in this medicine are essential for the body. Its ingredients can access the drug’s action.
Vitamin-B1 functions to convert carbohydrates, amino acids, and fatty acids into energy. Which improves the mood and keeps the heart and nerves healthy.
Vitamin-B2 acts as an antioxidant and helps in fighting diseases by improving immunity.
The function of Vitamin B3 is to promote healthy skin and hair growth.
Vitamin-B5 helps in releasing stored energy and maintains cholesterol levels. Apart from this, it is helpful in insomnia, depression, and cardiovascular treatment.
Vitamin-B12 helps in the replication of cells and the transfer of genetic properties. These are also helpful in ending tantric pain, tingling, and numbness.
We are talking about the benefits of the Neurobion Forte Tablet. It compensates for vitamin B deficiency.
It is clear that it provides protection against diseases caused by vitamin B deficiency and relieves them.
Neurobion Forte is used for the prevention, control, improvement, and treatment of the following conditions, illness, or symptoms.
But remember, use Neurobion Forte only after seeking personal advice from a specialist or doctor.
Neurobion Forte is used for the treatment, control, prevention, and improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Permanent nerve damage
- high cholesterol
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Attention-deficit-hyperactivity disorder
- Addisonian anemia
- Small bowel bacterial overgrowth
- Fish tapeworm infection
- Pancreas or bowel disease
- Folic acid deficiency
- Vitamin B3 deficiency
- Mental Disorders
- Streptomycin neurotoxicity
- Salicylate poisoning
- Blocked arteries
- heart disease
- Respiratory disorder
- heart disease
- More information about arthritis:
- Arthritis Pain – How To Care?
- Five basic facts of arthritis
- Knee Arthritis – How to Change Lifestyle
The following are side effects/side effects that may occur from Neurobion Forte, which may be caused by a different body reaction, allergy, or incorrect dose. Neurobion Forte does not cause all the same side effects.
Neurobion Forte Tablet is not so harmful if taken inappropriate time and amount as advised.
However, the following side effects can be observed when used beyond the prescribed measurement limit.
- frequent urination
- Blurred eye
- Pain in chest
- Nervous system problems
- Body swelling
- Shortness of breath
- skin irritation
- Tasteless mouth
- Flat stomach
In case of severe side effects from Neurobion Forte, stop the dose immediately, and seek the help of a doctor.
The patient’s age, history of medications, compatibility, weight, health status, etc. should all be taken into consideration during the intake of Neurobion Forte.
An average adult should take a dose of this medicine at most three times a day with water.
In children, its dose can be reduced by half, meaning its amount can be reduced. But the intervention of the pediatrician is necessary.
Avoid overdose of this medicine.
Avoid breaking, chewing, dissolving, or ingesting the tablet. Take it regularly with appropriate means.
Neurobion Forte Precautions
It is essential to know the following precautions before taking Neurobion Forte.
When not to take Neurobion Forte:
Use of Neurobion Forte should be avoided if there are any disorders and conditions below. Because there is an increased risk of side effects, if necessary, take a dose of Neurobion Forte by telling the doctor your stage.
- In infants and children (under 18)
- Pregnant and lactating women
- peptic ulcers
- Liver and kidney weakness
- skin disease
React with food
The information on the reaction of Neurobion Forte with food is unknown. But one should always avoid the food items mentioned by the doctor.
Reaction with other medicines
The following medicines and ingredients should not be used with Neurobion Forte. It increases the risk of side effects of the drug is unable to show its effect.
- Oral contraceptives
Who Should Take Neurobion Forte?
Neurobion forte tablet uses to remove Vitamin B deficiency and eliminate problems caused by it.
Usually, the food we take, our vitamin B gets replenished. But some classes need vitamin B more. like
- The person over the age of 50
- Proud women
- Those who have extreme weakness
- Vegetarian eaters
The following are the diseases caused by vitamin B deficiency, in which Neurobion Forte is helpful.
- Body weakness
- Lose weight
- Nervous system problems
- Decreased memory
- skin disease
- Hair fall
- Wear resistance
- Joint pain
Neurobion forte tablet is not needed if you get the appropriate vitamin B from food.
FAQ RELATED NEUROBION FORTE
1) Are Neurobion Forte Tablet safe for pregnant women?
Answer: If used under the supervision of a doctor, it does not have any significant adverse effects.
But this medicine may be slightly inappropriate for pregnant women. Therefore, the doctor should always follow the advice on this subject.
2) Is Neurobion Forte Tablet a vegetarian medicine?
Answer: No, this medicine is not vegetarian because some of its ingredients are derived from fauna.
3) Are Neurobion Forte Tablet safe in breastfeeding women?
Answer: Most of the use of this medicine is not allowed in nursing women. There can be many reasons for this, that is why always follow your doctor’s advice in this regard.
4) How often does the effect of Neurobion Forte Tablet start to appear?
Answer: Once you start taking this medicine, this medicine’s effect starts to feel within the initial 4-5 days. These are nutritional supplement medicines.
5) How long does the effect of Neurobion Forte Tablet last?
Answer: It is generally seen that this medicine’s effect remains in the body till the dose is maintained.
But soon as the amount stopped after some time, then a few days, the body can be back as before.
6) Is it appropriate to take Neurobion Forte Tablet empty stomach?
Answer: The dose of this medicine can be taken on an empty stomach or after meals anytime. But to avoid some gastric problems, this medicine should always be taken only after meals.
7) Are Neurobion Forte Tablet safe with alcohol?
Answer: Consuming any alcohol-containing beverages after or with a dose of this medicine can be harmful.
Vitamins can be contraindicated with alcohol, and some abnormal conditions may occur.
8) Can Neurobion Forte Tablet affect the menstrual cycle?
Answer: Medication can be used at the time of periods. Because this medicine does not affect certain physical activities (mood swings, bleeding, pain, etc.) during the period, for more information about this subject, consult a doctor associated with your menstrual cycle.
9) Is Neurobion Forte Tablet habit forming?
Answer: No, this medicine’s consumption does not make it a habit because all the vitamin-rich components present in it are necessary for the body.
10) Is it safe to drive after a dose of Neurobion Forte Tablet?
Answer: It is safe to drive or operate heavy equipment after taking a dose of this medicine, but if there is more physical exhaustion, it is advisable to be completely relaxed.
11) Are there any particular foods you need to avoid with Neurobion Forte Tablet?
Answer: All types of food are allowed with this medicine. If a patient has a cholesterol problem, then he should avoid food containing more ghee or oil.
12) Are Neurobion Forte Tablet legal in India?
Answer: Yes, these medicines are entirely legal in India and are readily available at every medical store.
Note – You should use this medicine only after the doctor’s advice. Taking these medicines without a doctor’s advice can be a risk. It is safe to take Neurobion Forte as prescribed by the doctor for the specified amount.
Disclaimer: Our sole purpose is to ensure that its consumers receive expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable information.
However, the information in it should not be used as an alternative to qualified medical advice.
The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, or warnings or alerts.
Please consult your doctor and discuss all your questions related to any disease or medication.
Key ingredients of Neurobion Forte:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate): 10 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 10 mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide): 45 mg
Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride): 3 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 15 mcg
Storage and safety information:
Store in a cool and dry place (below 25°C).
Protect from moisture.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps produce certain neurotransmitters and carry out multiple enzyme processes. A deficiency of Vitamin B1 can lead to beriberi, nerve degeneration, and loss of appetite.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) plays a key role in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy. It is also involved in antioxidant activity, as a cofactor for the enzymes and metabolism of other vitamins like Vitamin B6, niacin, and Vitamin K.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is essential for coenzyme activation, tissue respiration, and synthesis of macromolecules.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) is needed for the synthesis of enzymes that form an integral part of various metabolic pathways such as carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps in improving metabolism, burning more calories, strengthening immunity, and supporting the function of the nervous system. Its deficiency may cause anemia and peripheral neuropathy. Since humans cannot produce Vitamin B6, it should be obtained from the diet.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) strengthens the nervous system and aids in DNA synthesis and maturation. It helps in converting homocysteine to methionine which plays an essential role in protecting the heart. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can lead to megaloblastic anemia and some neurological problems.