Meftal spas Tablet: Women are advised to eat Meftal spas tablets whenever there is severe pain during menstrual periods.
Although it is better not to eat medicine in pain, then its use is right when there is too much abdominal pain.
Meftal Spas Tablet is a pain-relieving and relaxant to the muscles. Meftal Spas Tablets are also used in muscle spasms, headaches, and fever.
Tell you when to eat Meftal Spas, were to take care and were not to eat at all.
What is Meftal Spas Tablet?
This drug is an antispasmodic tablet used to treat a specific type of intestinal tract. Its use reduces the symptoms of stomach cramps.
It relieves the tremendous pain arising in the stomach, and the intestinal muscles get relief.
This medicine is recommended to women during periods or during fever and headaches (not every drug has the same effect on everyone’s body, so do not use it without asking the doctor).
Meftal spas composition
Meftal spas tablet composition is:
Dicyclomine (10 mg) + Mefenamic acid (250 mg)
Meftal spas Benefits
Meftal Spas relaxes the gastrointestinal muscles in the intestines and relieves chronic stomach pain and spasms.
In this, mefenamic acid works to reduce the pain in menstruation. It does use to provide relief in many diseases.
- In dysmenorrhea called period pens, the use of Meftal spas provides relief.
- Meftal spas do also used in migraines or headaches.
- This medicine does also used in cases of fever, pain, and chills.
- Meftal Spas do also used to get relief from fever as well as excessive blood fall in menstruation.
- Meftal spas do also used in abdominal pain or swelling of muscles.
- Many times, if there is any problem with the toilet, then Meftal uses spas.
Use of medicine Meftal spas
Do not use Meftal if you are allergic to Meftal Spas or any NSID. If you have asthma or respiratory disease, then the use of Meftal Spas will not be right.
Do not eat if you are suffering from any bleeding disorder, i.e., blood-related disease. It produces more blood in the intestines, stomach, and pulp, so eat it during periods.
- Meftal Spas is used in periods
- Excessive bleeding
- Intestinal pain
- Muscle pain
- stomach pain
Consult a doctor
Meftal Spas is a low-power drug, so it uses domestically, but in some things, it is essential to seek medical advice.
Too many Meftal spas can cause kidney problems and increase the blood flow in the stomach.
If you have any kidney disease, do not use Meftal Spas immediately if you have abdominal pain. First, take complete information about it from the doctor and take it only after asking.
Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol if you use Meftal Spas Tablet. It affects your heart. If you have taken too much of a dose, consult a doctor immediately.
Pregnant women should not take Meftal Spas medicine. Although not yet revealed the harm caused by Meftal Spas of a child, it directly affects the stomach, so it should not consume it.
Meftal Spas side effects/Period pain tablet side effects
The following are some of the side effects from Meftal Spas Tablet that may result from a different body reaction, allergy, or incorrect dosage.
Meftal Spas Tablet does not cause all the same side effects.
- Blurred eye
- stomach pain
- Excessive sweating
- Nausea and vomiting
- Drowsiness and dizziness
- Increased blood flow
- Swelling of limbs
- tarry stool
Meftal spas side effects on pregnancy Women should not take this medicine during pregnancy.
In case of burdensome side effects from Meftal Spas Tablet, stop the dose immediately and seek a doctor’s help.
Meftal Spas Dosage
Meftal Spas Tablet’s dosage depends on the patient’s current health condition, gender, weight, age, compatibility, etc., and its dosage should be chosen keeping these in mind.
- It is advisable to take its dose with water once or twice a day in an average person.
- This drug does not recommend in children below 18 years of age, but consultation with a pediatrician is necessary for every kind of information related to it.
- Meftal Spas Tablet should not be chewed, cut, or broken, but swallowed whole.
- Before using the dosage of the medicine, see its expiry once and discharge the fixed-dose daily.
- Avoid taking the desired dosage at the convenience of this medicine. Contact the doctor to reduce or increase the dose.
- If you miss a timely dose, try to take it as soon as possible. If the next amount is near, avoid the double dose altogether.
- In the event of an overdose, immediately seek negative medical attention and stop the dose as soon as the adverse effects do see.
Precautions Before taking Meftal spas
Before taking Meftal Spas Tablet, it is essential to know the following precautions.
When not to take Meftal Spas
It should avoid using the Meftal Spas Tablet if one is under the following conditions and conditions.
Because there is an increased risk of side effects, if necessary, take a Meftal Spas Tablet dose as soon as the doctor does inform you of your condition.
- stomach ulcer
- High blood pressure
- Kidney or liver weakness
React with Food
Information about Meftal Spas Tablet’s reaction with Food is unknown. the doctor should avoid Food.
Reaction with other medicines
The following medicines and ingredients should not be used with Meftal Spas Tablet. It increases the risk of side effects of the drug is unable to show its effect.
- Potassium chloride
Meftal spas alternative
The following is an alternative to the Meftal Spas Tablet, which can be used in place of the Meftal Spas Tablet.
Mefkind-Spas Tablet by Mankind Pharma Ltd
Spasmonil Plus Tablet by Cipla Ltd
Colimex MF Tablet by Wallace Pharma Pvt Ltd
Paraspas Tablet by Cadila Pharma Ltd
Cyclopam-MF Tablet by Indoco Remedies Ltd
Intaspas Tablet by Intas Pharma Ltd
Dysmen Tablet by Maneesh Pharma Ltd
Mefspas Tablet by Torque Pharma Pvt Ltd
Spasmofirst Tablet by Wockhardt Ltd
FAQ Related Meftal Spas
1) Can Meftal Spas Tablet be used to diagnose fever?
Answer: This medicine is not a fever destroyer but is entirely useful in curing pain, swelling, and stretch in the body’s muscles due to fever. Because it is a pain killer and provides relief to the muscles.
2) How often can Meftal Spas Tablet be taken?
Answer: it can take Meftal Spas Tablet at most three times a day, and it should give a required time interval between all doses.
3) How long does Meftal Spas Tablet affect?
Answer: It starts showing its effect within about 2 hours after the Meftal Spas Tablet’s oral dose.
4) Can Meftal Spas Tablet be consumed empty stomach?
Answer: Meftal Spas Tablet is most beneficial after meals. It is said because gastric problems can occur due to its consumption before meals and cause abdominal pain.
5) Can Meftal Spas Tablet cause delays in periods?
Answer: Use of this medicine continuously for prolonged periods of pain during periods can cause imbalances in periods, leading to irregular periods. For more information, consult your doctor in this matter.
6) Are Meftal Spas Tablet safe for pregnant women?
Answer: No, pregnant women are not allowed to take this medicine. It can harm the fetus.
7) Are Meftal Spas Tablet safe in breastfeeding women?
Answer: This medicine may not be considered entirely safe for nursing women. In some cases, there may be an asymmetric effect of this drug in such women.
8) Are Meftal Spas Tablet safe with alcohol?
Answer: No, this medicine is not safe with alcohol, increasing nausea and drowsiness. Therefore, it should avoid both together.
9) Is it safe to drive after a dose of Meftal Spas Tablet?
Answer: If you are experiencing drowsiness, dizziness, and headache after consuming Meftal Spas Tablet, the patient should avoid driving or operating heavy equipment, as it may lower the blood pressure and lead to the accident.
10) Can Meftal Spas Tablet cause hormone changes in women?
Answer: It is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine, which helps relieve the symptoms associated with abdominal pain, such as cramps and restlessness. There is no firm evidence of changes in hormonal composition from this drug yet.
11) Are Meftal Spas Tablet addictive?
Answer: No, consumption of this medicine does not make it a habit.
12) How should Meftal Spas Tablet be stored?
Answer: After packaging this medicine properly, it should store it at room temperature, and the place should be clean and dry. It should not store it in the refrigerator. It should keep it away from children and pets.