Caverta Review: Caverta tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It belongs to a group of medicine known as Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors.
Caverta is not the name of the medicine but it is a brand name. The name of the Medicine is Sildenafil that is sold under other brand names.
Sildenafil is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction that can be caused by diabetes, spinal cord injury, psychosomatic disorders, etc.
Normal people should avoid its intake. This medicine is not for the use of women, and men should avoid using any other medicine to treat impotence without talking to the doctor first.
Use of Caverta 100 mg
Caverta Review: Caverta 100 mg is used in the treatment of Erectile dysfunction.
Side effects of Caverta tablet
Some of the side effects of the Caverta tablet are as follows:
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Visual disturbance
- Sensitivity to light
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing in the ears or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
In the rare case you will found:
- Prolonged and painful erection
Most of the side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medication. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you are concerned about them.
How to use Caverta 100 mg
Caverta Review: You should take the medicine dose as advised by the doctor. This medicine is only for oral use. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break this medicine.
You can take this medicine with or without food.
How does the Caverta tablet work?
Caverta is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, which increases the blood flow to the penis upon sexual stimulation. This will help you achieve and maintain a rigid, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Dosage of Caverta 100 mg
Caverta Review: This medicine is used when needed, so it is less likely to miss a dose.
In case of overdose find and take the emergency medical treatment as soon as possible or contact the doctor as soon as possible.
When not to use?
- Allergy: This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with known allergies to sildenafil or any other inactive ingredients present with the formulation.
- Riociguat: This drug has not been suggested for use in patients receiving Riosiguate (popular trade name Adempas) due to the increased risk of serious harmful effects.
- Cardiac deficiency: This medicine is not suggested for use in patients suffering from severe unstable angina or severe heart failure, for whom sexual activity is inappropriate.
- Nitrate Containing Medicines: This medicine is not suggested for use in patients receiving any other medication containing nitrates (eg: nitroglycerin, isosorbide, etc.) due to the increased risk of serious harmful effects.
Interactions of Caverta tablet
Caverta Review: All medicines interact differently from person to person. You should check all possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medication.
Interaction with other medicine
|RED:- Severe||Orange:- Moderate|
- Imatinib Mesylate
Interaction with Disease
- The disease of the retina
- Kidney Disease
FAQs related to Caverta tablet